- 3 Tall 1000 ml beakers (identical)
- 3 short PVC tubes
- 3 Rubber balls (or eggs)
- pizza pan
- special blue tray
- rubber mallet
- 1 gal container of water
- Carefully arrange the beakers on marked tray and fill each with approx. 800 ml of water (optional). Center the pizza pan on top.
- Align the tubes so that each is centered over one of the beakers.
- Place the balls (or eggs) atop of each tube.
- Do a final check from each side for center alignment of the tubes over the beakers.
- Hit the edge of the pizza pan with the mallet so that the pan flies out horizontally and the balls drop into the beakers