- Pasco Lab bench- long
- magnetic lens holder
- mounted lens
- mirror on laser support with sponge
- plug strip
- Set laser and interferometer on bench as shown, do not include lens and holder on bench.
- Align the laser so that the beam goes through small round glass on interferometer hitting the mirrors on either side of the glass.
- On a screen situated to the left side of the bench you should see two small laser dots. Adjust the indicated screws to bring the dots together to result in 1 dot.
- Place the lens so that the beam spreads out over the round glass. Turn the indicated knob to see the bulls eye pattern.